SALES ENGINEER / PROJECT LEAD LOGISTICS
2 fte – 1 x senior, 1 x junior
KNAPP AG (www.knapp.com) is world-wide one of the leading suppliers of all-in-one intralogistics solutions and turnkey systems in warehouse automation and warehouse logistics software. With more than 5,000 employees, working at subsidiaries all over the world, we are shaping the future of logistics. A motivating atmosphere, freedom to be creative and varied career paths are part of our positive corporate culture.
We are KNAPP Benelux, a subsidiary of KNAPP AG in Austria, headquartered in Roermond (NL) and a satellite office in Ghent (B). As a team of enthusiastic professionals, we design, sell and service tailor made material handling solutions in the Netherlands and Belgium. Striking examples in the Benelux are Wehkamp.nl and Zalando, some of the biggest automated e-commerce distribution warehouses in the world. Due to our huge success, we like to expand our Benelux-team with a Senior and a Junior Sales Engineer/ Project Lead f/m on short notice. Get ahead in your career and join the number ONE!
- Leading sales projects to a successful close (contract signature), supported by an international project team.
- Organizing and leading project orientation workshops to analyse customer’s intralogistics needs and requirements.
- Developing concept ideas and warehouse solutions, based on customer’s needs and requirements.
- Data Analysis and optimization of logistics processes and related IT solutions, in close cooperation with customers, consultants, suppliers and our systems design engineering department in Graz.
- Creating solution descriptions and pricing, offer presentations.
- Organizing, preparing, and leading project workshops and offer presentations.
- Customer consulting.
- For the abovementioned tasks, 20-60% travel is required (mainly in the Benelux).
- Completed master or bachelor education, for example in logistics, IT, technical math, or technical business administration.
- Senior role: 3 – 7 years of experience as a Project Lead and/or Logistics Engineer, relevant experience in intralogistics is an advantage.
- Junior role: Master education in one of the above-mentioned disciplines, combined with 0 – 3 years of work experience.
- Excellent analytical skills and interdisciplinary interest.
- Experience in data analysis (e.g., in Excel or various database programs) and quantitative modelling of logistical processes.
- Very good organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Spoken and written in English and Dutch, ideally in a second foreign language.
- Strong communication skills.
- Highly committed, reliable and sense of responsibility.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as working independently.
A challenging task in a successful and growing international family-owned company. We support our employees in their personal development, with challenges according to your individual skills and talents. Depending on your qualifications and experience, we offer a salary in line with industry standards as well as attractive company benefits. You will be located at our offices in Roermond (NL), with an initial training period in Graz, Austria.
Do you see yourself taking these challenges? Then apply today via our HR Business Partner Ankie Lauwers, at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please contact Frank Maessen, Head of Sales Engineering Benelux, at +31 6 50999948.